Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stomach Cramps After Eating Why Do I Get Stomach Cramps After Eating?

Why do I get stomach cramps after eating? - stomach cramps after eating

Sorry, this page will sound disgusting, but many times, I have stomach cramps disappear after eating very painful and only when I go to the toilet.

I'm allergic to everything that goes with almost any kind of food. I have an infection or something like in this case, on and off for a year.

The thing is, and it's serious, sometimes I do not really go, but I know it's the only way to get rid of cramps, so I will anyway, but I can not stay seated for centuries, and nothing happens . Because I'm not going to continue to control the seizures.

Is it possible cramps away without going to the toilet? Is this IBS? Are there pills that can be bought rather than go to doctors?

No comments:

Post a Comment