Monday, December 21, 2009

Thailand Cooking In Thai Cooking, How Much Of A Difference Does It Make To Use Soy Sauce Instead Of Fish Sauce?

In Thai cooking, how much of a difference does it make to use Soy Sauce instead of Fish Sauce? - thailand cooking

I lived in Thailand for 2 years and I have my share of Thai food eaten !......... LOL

I know that Thais use Thai fish sauce instead of soy sauce.

Now I'm back in America. When I cook Thai food, I soy sauce in my home, I use it instead. I could always go to the store to buy a bottle of fish sauce, but in my opinion, why, because I soy sauce? (with high salinity as it is!). I fly my taste of Thai cuisine? or does not make much difference?

I would be delighted if people could answer in Thailand that too. Cape Kun Krap!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment