Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ring Sizers Are Ring Sizers Accurate Or Do I Have To Go To A Store?

Are ring sizers accurate or do I have to go to a store? - ring sizers

I wonder what size ring I wear in the cases in which this knowledge is in the coming months: useful-D. But I will not go into a jewelry store and measured my finger, because I fear someone I know and I do not see a finger very important step to see, and then possibly put more pressure on my friend then I would.

I bought a ring sizer online for less than $ 5 with postage. I never really used jewelry and want to make sure I know the right size. Would it be as accurate for me to buy a sizer me, or I have to go into business for going with his experience, I really mean it?

5 comments:

winter_s... said...

I have a ring sizer at home (my father is a retired jeweler and he was given by a reputable company) and have been designed in a jewelry store. Not even close to the game, so I could not tell which is more accurate. You can go into a jewelry store and maintain size.

In most cases, the man buys the ring without the knowledge of the girl, and she will fit into his size to him. Much can happen between the time you get in the size and if you actually get into the ring. Wait until you are really the ring before doing anything.

oy vey said...

They not waste even a $ 5 ring sizer. There are many that you print out online and the size of his finger.

Here, one that is able to print.

/ Www.bluenile.com Pdf / bluenile_ringsize ...

dbrcymry said...

The ring sizer should be good.

sweetang... said...

I want to go into a jewelry store, possibly somewhere outside the city, so you do not know someone .. The sizes vary, because the thickness of a ring. I hope that my ring was continued Sizer, I, the Jewelry Television. I have you know that ... Well good luck to you ....

Lydia said...

If you wait for an engagement ring, but do not worry about it. Rings are available in a standard size, typically a 7, then you have to do after you resize, if necessary.

Post a Comment