Friday, January 8, 2010

Usb Extension Cable My Computer Is P3 Intel Machine Cant Recognize The USB Extension Cable, But Well Working With USB Drives?

My computer is P3 Intel machine cant recognize the USB extension cable, but well working with USB drives? - usb extension cable

My P3-recognized machine with Windows XP for all USB drives (pen drive, external hard drive), installed but not recoginize USB extension cable, but the USB 2.0 driver from the USB port is integrated into the motherboard.
help me.

1 comment:

U Betcha said...

If it is a USB hub, you may have plugged in and plugged the power cord and restart your computer to recognize, I have a center that serves Funny That Way.
If it is an extension that seems not at all and no driver, leave the key that you connect to other things in the harbor beyond.

Post a Comment