Monday, January 11, 2010

University Of Kentucky Bowling Ball Where Can I Find Clear Bowling Ball With University Of Kentucky Logo In Middle???

Where can I find clear bowling ball with University of Kentucky logo in middle??? - university of kentucky bowling ball

I am looking for £ 12 Bowling Ball Light with the logo of the university in the middle of that, my stepmother, I looked on eBay and Google, you can not find anything, can be thought of someone who knows a specialized body, I would appreciate any help!

2 comments:

nas88car 300 #48 = 4 said...

Check bowlersparadise.com seem to have many different spheres

digitex3... said...

Bowling balls Google search, click on a Web site and request a special balloon, or create a balloon cusom for you. That's what I did with my 12 pounds of glitter king.

Post a Comment