Friday, February 5, 2010

Lan Suite Running An AdHoc Through The ZoneAlarm Firewall?

Running an AdHoc through the ZoneAlarm firewall? - lan suite

With a single internet in the room would be helpful if you could be an AdHoc create on my computer to share the connection with my roommate, but ZoneAlarm will prevent these things.
To use this function now is to disable the firewall, disable setting the Internet zone to disable the firewall ZoneAlarm Suite, or my roommates laptop does not receive packets. Make the host notebook is not possible, because the Wireless Manager software with 3rd party and I know that Zone Alarm can be in a position to AdHoc would be complete without disabling the firewall. Who knows how I configure it?
Best regards,
Bobly

1 comment:

Warren H said...

You have to make exceptions in the firewall (ZAlarm) to its IP address and thereby (all the traffic, or at least the ports you need, such as 80, 443, 25 and 110) to a single IP.

I think ZoneAlarm add your IP to classify them as trustworthy and go all the traffic to her.

Post a Comment